So you’re interested in volunteering, but you’re not part of a group, and don’t want to go alone?
Join an Amizade Open Group!
Amizade Open Group volunteer programs allow individuals to join and serve with a group of other Amizade volunteers. Many of these programs are designed for specific interests and eligibility. Please be sure to review the requirements before you apply.
- Youth Ambassadors Program with South America July 2016
- Service with the Cohachaca Chico School September 2016
- Road Scholar: Build, Teach, & Learn October 2016
- Community Health in Brazil June 2016
- Multilateral Partnership For Interprofessional Exchange (MPIE) June 2016
- English Language, Culture, & Service in Pittsburgh July 2016
- Inglês, Cultura E Serviço Voluntário Em Pittsburgh Jul 2016
- Inglés, Cultura Y Servicio En Pittsburgh Julio 2016
- Road Scholar: Witness and Remembrance: Historic Learning & Preservation March 2016 | September 2016