Amizade is always looking for ways to thank its alums for their service. But with over 4,000 of you out there, it can sometimes be tough to keep track of where you’re at and what you’re doing. Keeping in touch with Amizade benefits you, the community you came to love, and those who will come after you. Every event you attend or dollar you donate goes a long way to making sure that others get the same opportunity you had. Please consider getting involved as an alum by doing the following:
- Join our network by making an annual contribution.
- Become a fan of us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
- Attend or host an alumni event in your area.
- Send us your up-to-date information so you can stay abreast to the latest Amizade news from around the world.
- Hold an event, such as a water walk, on your home campus/community.
- Apply to be a Fair Trade Learning Fellow
- Tell us how YOU would like to stay involved as an Amizade alum, complete the Alumni Survey